This certification navigates the most important issues in the Coaching profession, and seeks to balance both life and business components (emphasizing Organizational Culture and Executive Coaching). In turn, this dual focus allows the participant to have state-of-the-art tools to become a successful coach in various market niches. This certification program is an Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP) by the International Coach Federation (ICF). As an ACTP the program complies with the training requirement component for the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential.
OVERVIEW OF OUR PROGRAMS
Our programs seek to bring a state of balance and well-being to the coaching profession, for coach and coachee, based on the fundamental belief that global transformation depends on our understanding and application of ‘Whole Brain thinking’, emotional intelligence, and the integration of values through action.
PHILOSOPHY OR COACHING APPROACH
Our programs follow a holistic approach that seeks to raise the awareness of coaches and coachees about the connection between body, mind, emotions and spirit, and their effect on life. Our methodology is based on an ontological philosophy, directed towards reflection and introspection to generate new mental models, beliefs and behaviors that are aligned to achieving the goals set up in coaching. In addition, our methodology follows a biological/physiological approach, integrating knowledge about how the brain functions and its relevance to the coaching process.
In summary, we use an integral and ontological approach to highlight the importance of going beyond the external work of goal-setting and implementing action plans, and to deepen the inner processes that allow coachees to know themselves better, and to use this information to move forward and achieve their goals.
The Program follows a Blended methodology (in person and online), which includes four (4) in-person modules of 30 hours each (full three-day weekends) with intervals of 2 or 3 months between each meeting. Total work hours for the entire training program are 226. The total approved hours by ICF is 136, which refers to the training requirement for PCC credentialing.
The topics discussed throughout the certification are:
Life Coaching (30 hours)
Business Coaching (emphasizing Organizational Culture and Executive Coaching; 30 hours)
Relationship Coaching and Emotional Intelligence (30 hours)
Marketing for Coaching (30 hours)
- Eight (8) tele-classes / practice labs (2 hours each; 16 hours total)
- Two (2) Group mentoring sessions (2 hours each; 4 hours total)
- Six (6) Individual mentoring sessions (1 hour each approx.; 6 hours total)
At the end of the Program, participants will have developed the knowledge, skills and abilities required to:
- Apply pure coaching skills that assist clients in moving toward success and meeting their goals.
- Contrast between the coachee’s internal agenda (motivation) and the external agenda (action) to support his or her self-awareness and learning.
- Effectively work with teams, executives, and salespeople to improve performance and goal attainment.
- Use 360 and other assessment tools; and master effective feedback processes.
- Create and implement programs to transform corporate cultures into coaching cultures.
- Work as a Life, Relationships, Family, Business, Leadership, Career, or Outplacement Coach
- Effectively market coaching services.
- Practice the coaching profession in various market niches.
- Susan Seidman, MCC
- Annie Torres, MCC
- Lida Garzón, PCC
- Alejandra Ramírez, PCC
- Lucio Pérez, PCC
- Lisa Soto, PCC
DATES OF UPCOMING PROGRAMS
Write to email@example.com for details of programs in your area.
LANGUAGES IN WHICH THE PROGRAM IS OFFERED
The Program is offered in Spanish and English in several countries in Latin America and the United States.
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM DIRECTED TO?
The Program is aimed at people aged 21 and older, who align with the view of coaching as a vehicle for individual and organizational transformation. This program is recommended for people who want a career as a life or business coach; business and community leaders; human resources professionals, managers, and entrepreneurs
REQUIREMENTS FOR PROGRAM ADMISSION
The admissions policy includes an interview process with a certified coach to: a) explore person-program fit and the person’s level of understanding and interest in coaching; b) explain program requirements and commitments; and c) clarify expectations and concerns.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT POLICIES
- The total cost includes all program components: in-person modules, virtual activities, mentoring and practices.
- Payment options include: 1) cash payment, 2) discount for early payment, or 3) deferred payment in four installments, due before each in-person module.
- Mentoring Sessions: The Program includes 10 hours of individual and group mentoring. Mentoring sessions requested outside of established dates will incur in a penalty of $100 USD per hour.
- Written Exam: Participant evaluation includes passing a written exam at the end of the training process (after Module 4). For administration of written exam outside of established dates $125 USD fee will apply.
- Oral Exam Retake: The coach certification also requires passing an oral exam. If first attempt is not approved, the participant can schedule a second examination at no additional cost. For a third attempt and beyond, the participant needs to receive additional mentoring (at $100 USD per hour). For administration of oral exam outside of established dates $125 USD fee will apply.
- Completion of in-person modules: If the participant is absent from an in-person module (or part of it), he/she can attend a future module with another group at no additional cost, or request individual tutoring at an additional cost, to get up to date and continue within the timeline of their group. The participant is responsible for any travel and lodging expenses for attending programs outside of his/her city or country.
- The participant is responsible for the purchase of three coaching books assigned as part of the Program
WITHDRAWALS AND REFUNDS
- If the participant decides to voluntarily withdraw from the Program before its completion, all agreed upon commitments on confidentiality and payments remain.
- No refunds will be made if the participant chooses to voluntarily withdraw from the Program.
- If the participant decides to complete the certification at a future date, processed payments will be credited to the new program.
DURATION OF THE PROGRAM
The estimated duration of the training component is 10 months.
This certification is aligned with the ICF Code of Ethics and Core Competencies. It complies with the training requirements of the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential. Coaches can request an PCC credential after successful completion of the coaching experience hours established by the ICF.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this program.